The myWKU Change Log provides information on enhancements and improvements to my.wku.edu. These notes contain details about bug fixes, upgrades, as well as more information about each release. Select a version below to see the release notes.
- Improved Loading: Optimized performance and improved load times.
Release date: 1/13/2023
- Single Sign-on: Switched to a new single sign-on provider.
Release date: 11/15/2019
- Updated Icons: Font Awesome Icons have been updated to 4.0.7 to include more icons. If any icons appear blank please clear your browser cache.
- Lab Traffic: Lab Traffic has a new look and been improved behind the scenes to fix and prevent bugs.
Release date: 11/12/2019
- Directory: Added an autocomplete feature to the Departments & Organizations search. Users can now start typing a department name in the box or use the dropdown to select from a complete list.
Release date: 09/27/2016
- WKU Apps: Added a link to OU Campus login page.
- Fixed a broken link to TopNet on the single sign-on login page.
- Removed link to 2015-2016 Academic Calendar.
Release date: 08/25/2016
- Directory: Significantly reduced average load time for high volume search results.
Release date: 02/29/2016
- Directory Search Filters: Search results can now be filtered by Faculty/Staff or Student using the links at the top of the list.
- Added two links to WKU Apps for Faculty/Staff users
- Adobe Connect Pro: a web conferencing solution for online meetings and webinars used by education, business, and government agencies.
- Qualtrics.com Survey Software: an online survey and research suite used for creating, distributing, and analyzing results for web-based surveys.
Release date: 02/16/2016
- Search WKU.edu: The wku.edu website is now searchable from within myWKU using the large input at the top of every tab.
- Addressed a bug which caused some Internet Explorer users to encounter errors logging in to Travel Voucher SSO.
Release date: 01/25/2016
- Added myWKU Feedback to the bottom of every tab. Use the Leave Feedback button to submit your request to the WKU IT Helpdesk or call 270-745-7000.
- Travel Vouchers SSO: Single sign-on support added for Travel Vouchers.
- Fixed an issue causing some users to receive errors when trying to log in to TopNet using single sign on.
Release date: 10/28/2015
- Local and National News: You can now view both local news and national headlines from within myWKU. News stories feed provided by news.google.com.
- Astra SSO: Single sign-on support added for Astra.
- Fixed an issue causing users with large amounts of bookmarks to display improperly in some browsers.
- Addressed a bug that prevented some Advisors and Faculty members from seeing the correct content once logged in.
Release date: 10/08/2015
- Transitioned platform from Luminus portal to custom web application built from the ground up and maintained by WKU Information Technology.
- Updated design, including a modern dashboard style layout that is responsive to mobile devices and an array of screen sizes.
- Central Authentication Service (CAS) leveraged for single sign-on (SSO) access to several WKU applications including:
- WKU Email
- & more.
Release date: 09/08/2015